Thursday, April 9, 2015

Old Pages of The Diary

I once asked you 'Can We Be More Than Just Friends?'
You made my life a bliss by answering in the affirmative.
I once asked you 'Will you always be mine?'
You rebuked me for asking the question, for you said there was never a chance of you leaving me.
You made me confident of myself, and I always derived my confidence from you.
It is you who continue to affect my life every moment, even when you are not now with me.
I could not thank my fortunes enough for bringing you, a true angel, in the life of a person like me, who was good for nothing.
Girl, I could never express my love for you in words. I could never, even if I try, stop loving the princess, who for some years, was part of my life.
Your beautiful memories still make me smile, but the very next moment, my eyes turn damp as I realize I now just have those memories to live by.

1 comment: