Thursday, February 24, 2011

I am always alone, even in a crowd!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why,
But it feels alone even in a crowd,
When people laugh,
It seems they are laughing at me,
People seem uninterested,
While talking to me..........

The words may seem like those of a loser. Maybe they are. But maybe, they are of a dreamer. Someone who lives in a world of his own, cherishing a dream, a passion in his crazy mind. Someone who is not proud of himself, but is proud of his dreams. Whatever he does, whatever he thinks, all reflects his hunger for achievement. The fire burning within him for his goals shows in his eyes. Who is he??? He is me, he is you, and he is each one of us. We just have to search ourselves and have to find our dream. Not a dream that the world gives us, but one that we just saw the other day, with open eyes. And once you find that one dream, you will live for it. Come, experience it. Come, dream yourself!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment