Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sunshine........

Just like any other day it was,
When I saw an angel,
Yeah an angel she was,
I couldn’t sleep that night,
I tried and tried,
But it was nothing but a sleepless night,
I saw her for many days onn,
And one fine day,
I thought we were friends from now on,
But I failed to realize it was a lure,
And there was no cure,
No cure there was for the shattered pieces of my heart,
We were not friends,
And it felt that someone had hit me with a dart…………
Months later I found myself
In friendship with the angel,
And this time it was all the more blissful,
My life shone bright with her friendship,
As an angel she is,
Her face her smile brings all the bliss,
To have found such a person, I am proud,
For she betrays my thinking about this world, this crowd,
A friend whom I would never be able to forget,
No matter how hard I try,
I am glad I found you!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment