Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Heart Still Skips a Beat..

Girl, my heart still skips a beat when I see you...
I had begun to thought that I would soon be over it, but I was wrong.... My heart still felt the butterflies when you passed before me today.. I still felt the same love that I felt the very first time... This is probably because the memories of the time we spent together are etched deep in my heart, and nothing you do will be enough to wash away these memories...
Baby, wherever you go, whoever you live with in your life, just remember that this guy will always love you madly.... Always... And yeah I know forever is a very long time....
I had once quoted to you, "no amount of time is enough with you, but let's start with forever"
Maybe you forgot this, but I would never be forgetting this...

No comments:

Post a Comment