Thursday, April 28, 2011

A part of me withers away everyday.......



 Missing you is now
The only thing I do all day,
A part of me
Withers away everyday,
You are in my smiles,
In my tears,
You are too far,
Yet, too near,
Earlier I believed I could learn,
But now I know I can’t,
Coz learning to live without you,
Hurts like a cactus plant,
I try to keep myself busy,
But it’s not easy anyway,
A part of me,
Withers away everyday,
Lost in your memories,
My throat often goes dry,
But I hold back my tears,
I say to myself I must not cry,
I have gone deaf,
I have gone dumb,
This world I don’t notice,
Loneliness has made me numb,
I still have a hope,
And everyday I pray,
But, a part of me,
Withers away everyday,
This world is true,
Something still gives me a clue,
We’ll meet, yes we will,
No matter how high there may be a hill,
If there is something called a heart,
If I was ever true on my part,
Then the thorns between us,
Will never tear me apart,
No hill and no thorn,
None can block our way,
But what should I do,
A part of me,
Still withers away everyday………………

No comments:

Post a Comment